Les Concombres Masqués Index du Forum
Les Concombres Masqués Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ*My!Albums Picasa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Concombres Masqués Index du Forum -> Guild Wars 2 -> Réunion de "famille"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 211
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 05:13    Sujet du message: HQ*My!Albums Picasa Répondre en citant

My Albums Picasa > shorl.com/vudryvafidobu

This WAS so annoying. will it delete all pictures on the phone & memory card? Andrew Cordova-Andrews No. What do I do? Jacob Boswell Hit yes. It may be deleted because the feature doesn't exist anymore, or the URL may be incorrect. Once thats done, you need to clear the application data for your Gallery to reset your albums list. At my age I dont profess to know everything, but I sure as heck know how to ask.

Thanks for the insight! chan Yes, this works thanks ! kylie Does this apply to a galaxy s5? When I go to clear data it says it includes all files and data. Guest I want to do this but I am so afraid of losing ALL my pictures once I clear data. Google keeps putting the photos back. Turn on sync in your settings and the check boxes will appear. Can you help me too? Knoi Cagny Nothing happens to the pix on your gallery if you discontinue Google+. stephanie what if I dont see the gallery app? Maybe Baby Thank you so much for helping me fix this annoying problem x Natalie Thank you!!! I have been racking my brain on how to do this! Dasun Wanaguru thank you very much for this valuable information ! Jimmy fee Worked a treat.if they reappear after you sink again you have not done it right yet. is there any way to get rid of these photos that have already been backed up on the other persons account permanently&so that they no longer have access to these pics and videos. Mr Khan Thankyou Guyz for guide us. G+ IS the most INVASIVE, Privacy destroying, EVIL applications Google has Forced upon Android and us users. What to do.? fictionmeister If you have sync turned off, it wont give you the option to check or uncheck anything.

screen lock for android mobileeuropa universalis 3 manualugk 4 life downloadtorchlight onlineiphone 4 sell onlinegiants spring training 2015green lantern full movie online for freefree home jobsfree burp cloth patternsjubilee trail movie

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 05:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Concombres Masqués Index du Forum -> Guild Wars 2 -> Réunion de "famille" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange